Street Photography Skill Set
Robert Irving will guide you through everything you need to know about photography through street photography in this workshop. Our streets are a constantly changing canvas of humanity, providing endless opportunities for interesting and dynamic photographs.
By developing your street photography skills, you’ll also be able to apply these techniques to all other genres of photography. Don’t miss this chance to explore the world of street photography and expand your creative horizons.
In this workshop, you will learn the following:
- What street photography is, and why is it an important genre
- The goals of street photography
- The dynamics and constantly changing nature of street photography
- Techniques for lighting and composition in street photography
- How to behave as a street photographer
- The concept of the decisive moment and how to wait for the perfect opportunity
- Pre-visualizing the perfect capture
- Street portraiture and the importance of engagement with subjects
- The legal considerations of street photography
- How a strong foundation in street photography can inform other genres
- A conclusion summarizing the key takeaways from the workshop